Handle everyday situations with confidence. (3rd ed)
For all non-native English learners who need to improve their communication skills
TO BUY Call Customer Services 01752 202301
■ Authoritative – written by an experienced teacher.
■ A growing market of students and adult learners –
■ Worldwide market.
■ Crossover marketing across the specialist and mainstream media.
■ Targeted mailings to language schools, schools and libraries.
| In Focus-A Studymates Series Who else wants to improve their English? |
The only way to improve effective spoken English is to start practising it in real-life situations. If you are new to Britain or are planning to move to anywhere in the U.K. then this book is for you.
Topics include: everyday phrases, how to ask for help and information, how to book holidays and use public transport, visiting the doctor and/or hospital, how to deal with the bank, coping with the telephone and how to ask for help in emergencies.
– All students taking courses to improve their practical English speaking skills
– UK ethnic minorities seeking improved English communication skills for college or workplace
– Adult education centres and vocational/workplace training centres – English language schools
– College English department Libraries
– Teachers, tutors and lecturers responsible for teaching English skills
– Ideal for lifelong-learning in Universities catering for foreign students
SUBJECT AREA English/TEFL/TESOL
| Author Dorothy Massey BA(Eng) DipEd CertTESLA |
Price £10.99 Format Paperback, 215 x 135mm, 160pp ISBN 1-84285-076-8 978-1-84285-076-3 Territory World
|TO BUY Call Customer Services 01752 202301|
| REPRESENTATION |
Ash Tree Marketing
Betws yn Rhos
|About the Author Dorothy Massey BA(Eng) DipEd CertTESLA graduatedfrom the University of Stirling. She teaches English and ESOL at Darlington College, and is a City & Guilds assessor.|