Format Paperback, 215 x 135mm, 160pp
- Written by an expert academic who understands the intricacies of the language
- Each chapter develops an solid foundation of understanding
- Spanish is a vital business language
In Focus: A Studymates Series
Who else wants to improve their Spanish?
Many people enjoy visiting Spain but Spanish is becoming more important than just being able to speak a few words whilst on holiday. Spanish is an incredibly important language in business and is used in South America and parts of the USA, so to be able to speak Spanish is becoming a greater benefit in the corporate world.
BREXIT will make European Languages more important for business!
In this book you will learn:
■ word order
■ the basics of sentence building
■ choosing the right form of the verb
■ verb and stress
■ nouns for travelling
■ choosing the right pronoun
- All Professionals working in the travel industry
- All students taking courses in Spanish
- Post 16-Level students and first-year undergraduates
- Adult education centres including WEA and holiday makers
- Teachers, tutors and lecturers
- School libraries, reference and public libraries
- University and college central libraries.
- Ideal for undergraduates