How did Hitler seduce an entire nation? Click here to buy
Hitler was elected to government. To do so he created an environment where the public were seduced into thinking that he was the sort of leader they needed. As Europe lurches to the far right in the 21 st Century, there has never been a better time to learn from the past.
This book explains how Hitler took power and in particular:
- the significance of the Weimar Republic and Hitler’s life.
- how Hitler used legal means to destroy democracy.
- the aims of the Nazi economic programme.
- Why the Nazi Propaganda machine was so successful.
- the five stages in the persecution of the Jews.
- the terror of the SS and the concentration camps.
This is a fascinating analysis of this period of history and shows us the danger of legitimising political shifts to the far right.
The author is is the Director of the Oxford Changing Character of War Centre, Senior Research Fellow of Pembroke College, and Associate of the Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Oxford. He is an Adjunct Professor at the Norwegian Defence University Staff College and Adjunct Professor of Strategic Studies at Rennes School of Business.
Its really helpful for writing essays! It gives you a short overview tells you the topics covered and then gives you detailed information on them. Absolutely brilliant!
Click here to buy