Homeworks 456 is a set of numeracy homework sheets in primary Schools. These homework sheets are suitable for the average student in year 5 but will also benefit the more able year 4 student and the year 5 student in need of support.
This book will:
- save teachers time and
- give students practise in developing valuable numeracy skills.
The worksheets in this book have been closely matched to the statutory orders for key stage 2/P1-6.
The worksheets are designed to consolidate classroom activity and can be used;
- as homework sheets where they are sent home to consolidate skills taught in school,
- as consolidation activities in class,
- as group activity materials where students are identified as needing more experience,
- to help you determine how much learning has taken place.
The worksheets will help your students to:
- develop personal discipline/time management skills and set priorities, a valuable life skill,
- take responsibility for their role in the learning process,
- improve their problem solving skills,
- share their learning with parents/guardians and so keep the family in touch with school,
- develop independent working skills.
Most of all the worksheets will save you, the busy teacher, lots of time.