Project Management: How to Plan and Deliver a Successful Project SECOND EDITION
978-1-84285-323-8 Price £ 16.99 €18.99 Euros
This book is ideal for project managers in the public and private sectors who are involved in training and development of personnel. What lies at the ‘beating heart’ of this book is the structure of a strategy that means you will deliver on time and to budget.
This book explains:
• What is meant by the term project management,
• How to define key objectives,
• How to determine the viability,
• How to create a workable plan,
• How to deliver the project on time and to a workable budget.
‘ This is the gold standard that all Project Management books should be compared to’
‘The amount of research carried out to compile this book is astonishing.
‘Clear, comprehensive and easy to understand- this is the best book I have read on the subject.