Study skills: Maximise your time to pass exams
- Multiple readership – for both a general and academic reader.
- Deals with an overlooked topic which is at the heart of all academic work.
- The author draws on years of practical experience of helping students to rocket their performance.
- Online revision – includes guides to websites on writing essays.
- teaches students the essential skills needed to be effective, ideal for sixth formers and undergraduates.
Author John Kennedy
Paperback, 215 x 135mm, 160pp
In Focus- A Studymates Series
Who else wants to be able to study effectively?
This book makes studying accessible to a new generation of students as well as general readers interested in the subject. The book takes you through all of the popular studying techniques, including presentations and shows you how to be more effective and that is the key to success.