For technical trade apprenticeships, primary school student teachers, post 16 mathematics students, foundation degree students, life long learning students and first-year undergraduate business students (including GMAT candidates).
■ Authoritative - written by a very experienced teacher
■ A growing market of students ready to snap up this book.
■ A must have book for all students studying this area
Paperback, 215 x 135mm, 160pp
Who else wants to be able to understand trigonometry?
This book includes explanations on:
- Circular measurement
- Fractions of angles
- Ratio and similar triangles
- Understanding trigonometric ratios
- Radians and how to solve problems
- How to apply the theory
- Angles outside the range 0 to 90 degrees
- Solving problems without right angled triangles
- Cosine rule
- Bearings and trigonometric graphs